Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Master a Specific Area & Experience Your Great Capacity to Grow

"Most people have no idea of the giant capacity we can immediately command when we focus all of our resources on mastering a single area of our lives." Anthony Robbins

Most of us find our lives filled and being pulled in many directions. I recall when my children were small hearing so many new mothers discouraged, feeling as if they could not do anything well because they were being pulled in so many directions. What we don't realize is that we can make great strides and a world of difference when we stay focused in one area. Below are a few examples.

I will focus all of my resources into mastering:
~ creating a mindset that is supportive, encouraging, and not self-sabotaging
~ organization so that I stop wasting time
~ a skill that will take me to the next level
~ setting boundaries so that others are not controlling my life
~ communication so that I have a lifetime of great realationships
~ finances so that my income stays up, expenses low, stability grows, and worries eliminated
~ good health in hopes that my family can live vibrantly and longer

In what specific area of your life would the most rewards come if you were to only focus on mastering that precise area for now? What are you waiting for? Begin!

As we contiune to be unlimited~
Beth
www.StartingNowCoaching.com
When you are ready to be unlimited!

No comments: